“All art is for meaning, first, then for the spirit”
Picasso has his museum in Antibes-Juan les Pins and his chapel in Fréjus, Cocteau has his museum in Menton, Giacometti is exposed at the Maeght Foundation in Saint Paul de Vence. They inspired us to decorate this room that gives you a glimpse of crafts in the Fayence area.
• A Large, bright and sunny room,18 square meters, ground level.
• High quality mattress double bed 160×200,
• Furniture : wardrobe, luggage rest, table, comfortable armchairs.
• Satellite TV, free wifi
• Functional bathroom with shower, hairdryer, separate toilet
• Air conditioner
• Large private terrace 16 sq m facing south/south-east, overlooking the garden and the swimmingpool.
To top it off : welcome gift from the famous perfume creator FRAGONARD
Good to know : the room is equipped to accomodate guests with limited mobility as well.
Tourism Offices of France guarantee the quality of the welcome and the quality of the comfort for the room SCULPTURE Bed and Breakfast Le Vallon des Oliviers, according to quality reference and audit.
TO BOOK : you can use “BOOK ONLINE” and you can pay online Or send us a mail to levallondesoliviers.montauroux(at)gmail.com