OUR ENVIRONMENTAL CHARTER
We are happy to welcome you to our guest house.
Since its creation, we attach great importance to the respect of environment. For us, for you and for future generations, we try to minimize the impact of our activity on the environment. Thus
WE ARE SENSITIVE TO THE PROTECTION OF THE ENVIRONMENT AND MAKE OUR CLIENTS AWARE OF THIS.
- Thus,we implement eco-getures in our daily activities,
- we provide information on local and regional animal and plants species.
WE CARE ABOUT THE WELL-BEING OF OUR CUSTOMERS
- We offer regional, local or homemade products for breakfast and adapt the offer according to the seasons.
- We adapt breakfast to gluten-free diets.
- We serve eggs from our own hens for breakfast, depending on the hen’s laying.
- We provide a summer kitchen equipped so that everyone can prepare snack or meal, and limit travel.
WE LIMIT AND SORT WASTE
- We have set up several selective sorting points.
- We sort all types of waste : composting, packaging (paper, plastic, glass), some waste (food) is consumed by our hens.
- We have put up posters to help our customers sort their waste, in accordance with local directives.
- We do not offer disposable tableware.
WE SAVE WATER AND ENERGY
- We have installed water savers and pressure reducers on the tap and showers, and the toilet flushes are dual 3l/6l, thus limiting water consumption.
- We collect all the rainwater from the roof and store it in a 100 m3 (100000 l) tank, to water the vegetable garden.
- We read our water and electricity meters every month to better manage our consumption.
- We replace every light bulb with an LED or low-energy bulb and have already squipped more than 90 % of our lighting.
- Our guest house is equipped with a heat pump and a wood-burning stove, which allows us to limit our electricity consumption.
- Our green spaces are maintained without chemical fertilizers.
- We use alternative methods to control weeds and insects.
- We have opted for a salt electrolysis treatment for our swimming pool water, which means that we do not use chlorine for the treatment of swimming water.
- We work with a local recycling center and donate our old equipment and furniture
- Each year, we commit ourselves to new criteria to perfect our approach. Do not hesitate to send us your ideas.
Thank you for supporting us during your stay !
In order to give concrete expression to our commitment and to be part of a continuous improvement process, we are in the process of obtaining the GREEN KEY LABEL.
The green Key label distinguishes tourist accommodation and restaurants committed to a voluntary, effective and dynamic environmental approch. The label is awarded annually by an independent jury made up of experts and professionnals from the tourism and environmental sectors.