“All art is for meaning, first, then for the spirit”
Picasso has his museum in Antibes-Juan les Pins and his chapel in Fréjus, Cocteau has his museum in Menton, Giacometti is exposed to the Maeght Foundation in Saint Paul de Vence. They inspired us to decorate this room that gives you a glimpse of crafts in the Fayence area.
• Large, bright and sunny room,18 square meters, ground level.
• High quality mattress double bed 160×200,
• Linen from Descamp boutique
• Furniture : waredrobe, luggage rest, table, comfortable armchairs.
• Satellite TV, free wifi
• Functional bathroom with shower, hairdryer, separated toilets
• Large private terrace 16 sq m facing south/south-east, overlooking the garden.
To top it of : welcome gift from the famous perfume creator FRAGONARD
Good to know : the room is equipped to accomodate guests with limited mobility as well.
TO BOOK : you can use “BOOK ONLINE” and you will pay online OR use the booking form at the bottom of this page “BOOK NOW”Loading…