“Making sketches back to plant seeds to grow paintings.
Vincent Van Gogh
The “painting” room seems to answer the call of the Arles painter. Among the paintings of Gilles Duran, Var painter, and his view overlooking the valley, this spacious room (19m2) upstairs, is a relaxing place.
• High quality mattress double bed 160×200
• Linen from Descamp boutique
• Furniture : waredrobe, luggage rest, table, comfortable armchairs.
• Furniture : Functional bathroom with shower, hairdryer, separated toilets
• Satellite TV, free wifi
• Private terrace 15 square meters, facing south/south-east to enjoy sunshine in peace
To top it of : welcome gift from the famous perfume creator FRAGONARD